Skip to main content

Sunday Special



#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH JULY.

I affirm that the truths of God are unveiled to my spirit, and by them, I walk in the realms of glory. Life isn’t a mystery for me because the Holy Spirit teaches me all things. God has given me His Word, to show me how to run with patience the race that is set before me. My spirit is open to correction and I have a teachable spirit! My heart is full of joy, love, kindness, and compassion. I refuse to allow bitterness, anger, or strife to take root in me. I walk in love today and always, confident that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. My gaze is on the Lord Jesus, and my energies are focused on fulfilling God’s plans and purpose for my life. I function from a vantage position of rest without struggles, worries, or anxieties over anything; knowing that Jesus did all that is necessary for me to have a great life. I live a life of glory, grace, favour, and expansion. Hallelujah! I refuse to compare myself with anyone else, but measure my success base on my assignment here on earth. I walk by the same principles of faith by which my heavenly Father made the heavens and the earth! Today, by my faith filled affirmations, I frame my world, causing spiritual forces and the circumstances of my life to synchronise with God’s perfect will for my life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Future ( Wake Up )

Wake Up from Your Sleep 1-2Watch what God does, and then you do it, like children who learn proper behavior from their parents. Mostly what God does is love you. Keep company with him and learn a life of love. Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn't love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that. 6-7Don't let yourselves get taken in by religious smooth talk. God gets furious with people who are full of religious sales talk but want nothing to do with him. Don't even hang around people like that. 11-16Don't waste your time on useless work, mere busywork, the barren pursuits of darkness. Wake up from your sleep, Climb out of your coffins; Christ will show you the light! So watch your step. Use your head. Make the most of every chance you get. These are desperate times! 17Don't live carelessly, unthinkingly. Make sure you understand what the Master wants. *St...

Your Mission Prt9. ( Impact )

I want to ask you a question,yes you, my reader... what is your mission? why do you exist? why are you here on earth? what are you doing with your life? Do you know that a day is coming where you will be judge on how you spend your life here on earth? what you did with your time, energy and gifts giving to you by the creator? do you know? if you don't read the holy book, the Bible: Revelation 20:12 to discover the truth go and read it PLEASE... Now that you know,what will you do differently? how will you live your life from now? any idea? God spoke to me this morning and i will love to share with you what He showed me. Its Titled: What Life is all About! what life is all about,life is to knowing your creator, God, our heavenly father, Jesus his son,who he send to saved us from sin and destruction and accepting him as your lord and savior to become saved. Start serving God faithfully, so your name will be writing in the Lamb's Book of Life. discover who you ar...

The True You

There are over 7 billion people on earth,  this is the best time to live on Earth.  Discover who you are and start adding value to your world.